Montclair Presbyterian Church invites you to join our joyful worship at 5 p.m. followed by a tasty BBQ, each Sunday in August. First, we’ll celebrate, contemplate, and sing (loudly!), then dig into delectable savories and sweets cooked by our church family. Children K-7 are invited upstairs to a “Godly Play” Montessori-style classroom, or they may stay in the service and enjoy our kids’ pew with books, coloring, and toys. Nursery care is available for little ones. We are a socially progressive, spiritually active, rainbow welcoming, non-proselytizing congregation that would love to have you and your family be our guests.
Want to learn more about MPC?
- Listen to recent sermons, read blog posts by our pastor or by our associate pastor
- See what we’ve posted to Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr
- Check out the Information for Visitors page
- Learn more about our Children and Youth programs
- Visit us on Sunday at 10am. We’ll happily answer any questions you may have.